Sealed Air Corporation (United States) - Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.9 billion in sales in 2020 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 115 countries.
- Sign on Bonus- $2,000
- Benefits start day one of employment- no waiting period
- Starting Wage: $20/hour. We pay a competitive hourly rate and offer overtime, along with job training and career advancement.
- Shift: Days, 12-hour shifts 6AM-6PM (14 days off every month)
- Shift: Nights, 12-hour shifts 6PM-6AM (14 days off every month)
- We are growing and have multiple openings to fill!
Converting Operator (MOB):
- Operate machine, adjusting as required in order to maintain quality and production requirements.
- Work from work orders, samples, specification book, written and verbal instructions. Use small hand tools, such as rubber hammer, wrenches, screwdriver, and pliers, measuring and weigh scale.
- Obtain work instructions and properly select and load in-process work in prescribed manner. Make adjustments in accordance with established procedures for machine operation. Check, set controls, and reset as required for proper speed, feed, tension, or other related machine operation. Remove completed work, apply side plates to core, identify, weigh, and properly store.
- Consistently monitor quality of product to maintain quality standards.
- Pull product samples during production to ensure quality of production.
- Maintain production log to track detail of daily production.
- Record time or production information required on proper form. Detect and report defective material, unusual conditions, or faulty equipment to proper supervision. Maintain work, storage area, machine, and related equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Observe all prescribed or standard safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain workplace housekeeping to provide a safe, clean work environment.
- Perform other similar or related duties as assigned or directed
- Strong mechanical and math skills
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to use a measuring tape
Starting your first day, Sealed Air offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Wellness Programs, Life Insurance, Retirement Benefits (401k matching program), Profit Sharing and other perks such as:
- Competitive PTO
- 10 paid Holidays
- Unused Sick Time Payout
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Paternity Leave
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Legal Plan coverage & Identity Theft Protection
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Recognition Program
- Educational Assistance
- Scholarship Award Program
- Employee Discount Marketplace