nVenia (United States) - nVenia is a GROWING manufacturing company of packaging equipment with over 300 years of combined experience from our long-standing brands of Arpac, Hamer, Fischbein and Ohlson. nVenia serves end customers in the consumer packaging goods, food and beverage, industrial and other major markets.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
nVenia is adding a Purchasing Manager to its’ dynamic, dedicated Supply Chain team. The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for managing the supply chain to maximize the process efficiency, productivity, and drive cost savings year over year. The Purchasing Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategic sourcing strategies.
- Provides leadership, coaching and mentoring to a dedicated team of professional Buyers.
- Develop and implement purchasing strategies, tools and programs focused on achieving organization’s goals.
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships; researches and evaluates vendors based on quality, timeliness, and price; selects prospective vendors and negotiates prices and contracts.
- Responsible for supplier performance; continually measure, monitor, and analyze supplier quality, delivery, and service performance. Implements corrective action as required.
- Negotiates prices and contracts with suppliers.
- Maintains records of goods ordered and received.
- Reviews and processes purchase orders.
At NVenia, We Offer An Excellent Total Rewards Package That Includes:
We are committed to a culture that promotes long term career satisfaction and provides an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees’ health, well-being, and financial security
- Work/life programs designed to provide a safe, secure, and balanced environment
- Education and training programs to develop and grow a high-performance workforce
- Performance-based rewards
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Engineering or technical background a plus.
- 10 years procurement and materials management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of Leadership experience leading a team of Buyers.
- Knowledge and experience with lean concepts and tools
- APICS or CPIM preferred
- EPICOR preferred, but not a requirement
- Minimum 3 years in leadership / management position.
nVenia, a member of the Duravant family of operating companies, is a manufacturer and supplier of packaging equipment machinery. With over 300 years of combined experience, our long-standing brands of Arpac, Fischbein, Hamer and Ohlson serve end customers in the customer packaging goods, food and beverage, industrial and other markets