nVenia (United States) - nVenia, a member of the Duravant family of operating companies, is a manufacturer and supplier of integrated solutions and packaging equipment machinery. With over 300 years of combined experience, our long-standing brands of Arpac, Fischbein, Hamer and Ohlson serve end customers in the consumer-packaged goods, food and beverage, industrial, and other markets.
Located in a brand-new facility in Wood Dale, we seek a seasoned CNC Programmer to add to our Operations team. As our CNC Programmer you will be responsible for programming a variety of CNC production machinery.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Analyze and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Create programs for CNC equipment (mills and lathes) using MasterCam.
- Develop fixtures as required to reduce setup time and support cycle time reductions
- Reduce cycle time through program optimization to improve productivity
- Support manufacturing to ensure work is performed using accepted practices and standards
nVenia is committed to a culture that promotes long term career satisfaction and provides an opportunity for personal and professional growth. We succeed by operating within our core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Sense of Urgency and Winning Spirit.
At nVenia, we offer an excellent total rewards package that includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees’ health, well-being, and financial security
- Work/life programs designed to provide a safe, secure, and balanced environment
- Education and training programs to develop and grow a high-performance workforce
- Performance-based rewards
- 10+ years as a CNC Programmer using MasterCam
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks modeling software
- Experience programming Standard and Dual Spindle Lathes, Vertical and Horizontal Mills.
- Experience with Fixturing and Tooling
- Knowledge of machining operations including optimization of cycle time for a variety of materials