Simex (Poland) - Press Release: For some time now, we have been gradually extending the range of supply voltage for our products, expanding the range of devices that can be powered with 12V. We already offer a MultiLog recorder and a series of electronic SWE indicators.
We now add new product groups to this category:
- temperature and voltage converter SPT-86L
- universal meters from the SUR family
- PID controllers from the PUR family
- multichannel SWP-99 and SWT-99 indicators for temperature and analog signals
- process regulators from the SRP family
- temperature controllers from the SRT family
- RS-485 meters from the SWS family
- electronic counters: simple SLE, SLN with two displays, SLC timer, and models with a quadrature SLIK input
- communication modules: SIAi-8, SOC-8, SIN-8
- SPI and SPP flow meters
- STI series tachometers.
It makes a major part of our production. Therefore, we open the possibility of using our devices in completely new branches, but also simplifying the already existing control systems.