Simex (Poland) - Press Release: As many as 18 isolated universal inputs in one device! - this possibility is now offered by the MultiCon multichannel recorder. All thanks to the newly introduced type of input cards - QFUN.
It is available in two versions: QFUN4 and QFUN6, which allow you to connect respectively 4 or 6 inputs supporting any type of signal, namely:
- analog current signal 0 ÷ 20 mA, 4 ÷ 20 mA
- current signal from flow meters - the module has a totalizer function, so in addition to the instantaneous flow, it also calculates the total amount of medium
- analog voltage signal 0 ÷ 5V, 1 ÷ 5V, 0 ÷ 10V, 2 ÷ 10V, 0 ÷ 30V, -10 ÷ 25 mV, -10 ÷ 100 mV, 0 ÷ 600 mV
- digital signals of TTL and HTL
- signal from RTD sensor type Pt, Ni or Cu
- voltage signal from thermocouples type J, K, S, T, N, R, B, E (PN-EN), L (GOST)
- resistance signal 0 ÷ 300 Ω, 0 ÷ 3 kΩ
Each of the inputs is isolated from the others and from the power circuit, which eliminates the risk of interference.
The new cards complement the wide range of extensions for MultiCon - we now have a choice of 45 different I / O cards. With three card slots it gives thousands of possible combinations!
The new QFUN4/QFUN6 will replace the UN3/UN5 cards respectively.
However the UN cards will still be available while stocks last, we estimate until mid of 2023. We will keep you informed.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.