Interface, Inc. (United States) - Press Release: New Product Alert!
The Model 9825-AI is a General Purpose Analog Input Indicator Instrument that works with mV/V Sensors. It has an “easy to navigate” menu structure and fast speed up to 1kHz. This product has Analog Output, Peak Valley Monitoring, USB Connection to PC and 2 Relay Setpoints/Alarms. The display counts for this product are ±999,999 digits and the internal resolution for is 1,000,000 count, with <±0.01% Nonlinearity.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to navigate menus
- USB connection to pc
- 3 relay setpoints or 1 alarm
- Digital input for print, reset, or tare
- Excitation sense
- Nonlinearity < ±0.01%
- Analog output – 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA, 0-24mA
- Calibration by live load or mV/V entry
- Peak and valley monitoring
- Front panel tare
- High speed – 1200 readings per second
- Digital filters
- IP54 Rating