Minebea Intec (Germany) - "With version 4.0 of our powerful SPC@Enterprise software you will now get a comprehensive and complete tool that uniquely combines the recording of manual random samples as well as automatic in-process controls with focus on the food industry", shared the company.
The software SPC@Enterprise combines classic filling quantity control with dynamic process control for a wide range of different systems, thereby efficiently supporting quality management of your production processes.
- Efficient networking of a diverse range of devices and systems from Minebea Intec and other vendors
- Fast process control due to powerful monitoring program
- Easily generate production or calibration statistics
- Displays the current status of checkweighers and metal detectors including daily history, logging of error messages, product changes and events
- Email dispatch of alarms
- Simple data backup will return a lower risk of data loss
Networked production processes with SPC@Enterprise:
- Centralised data management prevents redundancies: Master data are created centrally in SPC@Enterprise and are therefore available on all devices.
- Automatic transmission of the measured data to the database. All data are immediately available centrally for evaluation and output in production and calibration statistics.
- Monitoring in real-time: Reduce your response times with individually configured alarms and all running production tests at a glance.
- Central storage in the MS SQL database ensures high data security and various possibilities for system automation and coupling to ERP or MES systems.