Wind River (United States) - In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering technologies to help the world’s leading technology companies power mission-critical intelligent systems. Our software is enabling the new machine economy and accelerating digital transformation across industries, including aerospace, automotive, defense, industrial, medical, and telecommunications.
About The Opportunity:
Wind River Systems is seeking a Junior Payroll Specialist. This role will be part of the America´s Payroll Team based in Costa Rica and will report to the Payroll Manager directly. Responsibilities will be focused on the processing of the payroll runs, as well as various pre-payroll and post-payroll run activities. This position will work hand by hand with employees in United States, Canada and Costa Rica, and departments such as Human Resources, Total Rewards, Benefits. Thus, your contribution in this role will impact the success of the company’s overall strategy.
- Accurate processing/auditing of payroll runs in the system.
- Inputs data entries and reviews the accuracy of payroll data.
- Identify areas requiring process improvement and escalate to payroll leadership.
- Ensures the integrity of payroll information.
- Prepares, maintains, and compiles various payroll records.
- Performs various analysis, researches, and resolves discrepancies related to payroll processing.
- Provides a customer service to internal and external clients.
- Assistance in ad hoc projects to optimize effectiveness and efficiency of the operations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Human Resources, Accounting, or related field (or currently studying)
- Advanced verbal and written skills in both, Spanish and English.
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Proficient organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- The ability to effectively manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details.