Wind River (United States) - Position at Wind River.
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformations of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems, in a world with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Success will be determined by our ability to innovate with velocity and deliver at the solutions level.
Wind River’s impact spans critical infrastructure domains such as Telecommunications, including 5G; Industrial (automation, sustainable energy, robotics, mining); Connected Healthcare and Medical Devices; Automotive (connected and self-driving vehicles); and, Aerospace & Defense. We were recognized by VDC Research in July 2020 as #1 in Edge Compute OS Platforms, overtaking Microsoft as the overall commercial leader. Wind River regularly wins industry recognitions for excellence in IoT security, cloud and edge computing, as well as 8 consecutive years as a “Top Workplace.” If you’re passionate about amplifying your impact on the world in a caring, respectful culture that is based on growth mindset, diversity, inclusion and customer focused, come join us and help lead the way into the future of the intelligent edge!
About The Opportunity:
Our GTM Finance team is seeking a Financial Analyst III to support region-wide planning and reporting functions. This role will collaborate with various teams across the regions to improve and streamline planning and reporting functions through standardization of common functions. This includes forecasting and reporting of Bookings, Revenue, OpEx, Sales Commissions and Headcount.
- Champion process improvement & automation efforts to drive efficiencies across the GTM finance. Prepare monthly management reports and support ad hoc requests for bookings, revenue and spend reporting and analysis.
- Drive standardization and create efficiencies across financial reporting and analysis models.
- Prepare in-depth analysis on headcount movements and research variances across source systems.
- Analyze and interpret operating results and investigate variances.
- Create and maintain SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for New Hire training purposes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Experience working in US based multinational companies is highly desirable.
- 4-5 years of work experience in a similar FP&A role.
Core Competencies & Demonstrated Success:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to dive into details without losing sight of big picture.
- Process orientation with a desire to break things apart and bring them back together again in order to maximize efficiency and efficacy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and proven ability to build collaborative working relationships cross functionally.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and prioritization skills.