Trescal International SAS (UK) - Administrator.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an administrator, you will assist our team in providing administration support for customer assets as they pass through various calibration processes, the administration of the asset management system, and the sourcing of new assets as required.
Your Key Tasks Will Include:
- Updating customer asset management system, scanning documentation, and printing labels.
- Managing items sent off-site for calibration, creating shipping documentation and arranging couriers and transport.
- Obtaining quotes and raising purchase orders.
- Managing and scheduling sub-contractor visits, escorting sub-contractors on site and processing RAMS (Risk Assessment and Method Statements).
- Creating performance data for Trescal and Client managers.
- Liaising with customers, both face-to-face and on the phone to provide regular updates on equipment deliveries.
- Occasionally you may be required to perform other tasks, which are not included in the above description but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.