Sensy S.A. (Belgium) - We are looking for a future intervention technician who is available and flexible to invest 200 % in his position.
The short term goal is to help our production team, in the SENSY plant, with production and long term tasks, replace our current intervention technician upon his retirement.
Are you looking for new technical challenges and a varied job in the industry? So you may be the wanted person.
The Functional Function:
- Assemble electric cabinets (′′ following plan wiring ′′) and perform welding / brazing.
- Verify the proper functioning of the elements using various equipment and complete the documents based on test results or calibrations requested.
- Make necessary electrical corrections to adjust the accuracy of the delivery system.
- Field Intervention at our clients (after training).
- Answer any questions from our customers about electronics by email,... and update product manuals.
- Interventions involve travel to Belgium and BENELUX variants from 1 to 3 days maximum with a frequency of three to four times a month.
- You have an A2 in electromechanics.
- Good knowledge in mechanics, electricity => Wheatstone bridge, electronics, Ohm law,...
- You know how to weld / braze.
- Similar experience in industry.
- Knowledge of technical English, both oral and written.
- A computer base for the office suite.
Your Personal Assets:
- You are versatile and change is not a struggle for you.
- You are flexible, dynamic, resourceful.
- You are strict and have attention to detail.
- You have the easy contact and for you it's the customer first!
- You don't have vertigo
We are giving away:
- We offer you possibilities of evolution in a family-sized business, international.
- An indefinite contract.
- Interesting salary with meal checks.
- A company owned vehicle to visit our customers.