Mason Technology Ltd. (Ireland) - Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780, the principal activities are the distribution and supply of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments and offers a comprehensive after sales service.
Mason Technology is recruiting an Internal Sales Specialist as part of the Internal Sales Support Team to support the Mettler Sales Manager and the Sales Support Manager on a 16 month Fixed -Term contract.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotion and selling of some of Mason Technology's core brand, Mettler Toledo into the Irish marketplace.
- Central to the coordination and support of the external sales teams.
- Prepare quotations, tender responses and liaise with the sales and service teams.
- Sales related administration duties such as order processing, liaising with suppliers and customer query resolution.
- Provide telephone and email response to inbound customer enquiries.
- Actively seek out new business, self-generate and close opportunities.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Customer Relationship Management to improve sales effectiveness.
- Assist with the creation of marketing material pertaining to the Sales offerings.
- Develop and adapt the role to meet the expectations of future business developments, opportunities, and expansion.
- Work with other members of the Internal Sales Team.
- Support other members of the internal sales support team during the implementation of the new ERP/CRM systems.
What’s Important to Us:
- Be a flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload.
- Be able to work under pressure and within short time constraints.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed.
- Customer focused.
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient, and positive attitude.
- Third level Science/ Engineering or relevant qualification.
- 1 year experience working in a similar role
- Commercially aware with strong negotiation skills.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- ·Knowledge of integrated system solution type software would be an advantage.
What We Offer:
- Attractive base salary
- Bonus Structure
- Company Pension
- Study Support
- Head Office Parking
- Social club and social events
- Travel ticket/bike to work
- Death in service benefit
- Income protection