Cardinal Scale (United States) - Building functional scales and display units from schematic diagrams/prints. You must be able to build product to print and work with engineers to accomplish special wiring for standard or customer builds. This position is responsible for all specials work generated through this center.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assemble subassemblies into electronic indicators, dynamometer, or other force measuring instruments and test for diagnoses, and making adjustments as necessary
- Assemble computer readout printers, scales, and scanners into one unit
- Assemble electronic components into force measuring instrument
- Required to read and clearly understand blueprints
- Wiring and checking product to ensure that each wire is conforming to specifications
- Measure voltage, and verify interprets pattern using oscilloscope to determine accuracy
- Adjust, repair, and replace parts and colored wires as necessary
- Handles customer support issues via telephone, email, or fax, as necessary
- Performance of various tasks as directed by the department supervisor.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movement as well as sitting for long periods.
- Handling and exposure to various chemicals, paints, and solvents.
- Must be able to move about freely in a controlled area.
- Maintain inventory while completing work orders.
- Analytical Thinking
- Mathematical Competency
- Initiative / Time Management
- Knowledge of Electronic components
- Safety Conscious.