Anritsu (Japan) - Anritsu Corporation has been a provider of innovative communications solutions for over 125 years. Our EMEA Sales Team is covering the full range of Anritsu Test and Measurement solutions.
We are looking for a Sales Director for our German Sales Team to address the highly competitive Test and Measurement Market. Your role will be to manage the German Sales Team (with the exception of Apple Account Manager), achieve budgeted order intake, develop strategic accounts relationships, manage credit risk, ensure not to exceed budgeted costs, and manage operations in accordance with Anritsu best practice and guidelines.
Your main tasks will be:
- Cooperate with GM and Top Management to elaborate 3y and 5y development plan for the managed office
- Set annual Field Office targets in agreement with EMEA GM, Top Management and BU’s.
- Elaborate yearly FO business plan by key products, by key customers / customer segment and by Account Manager
- Ensure order intake achievement vs. budgets by implementing weekly appropriate action plans
- Ensure timely and accurate forecasts and monthly reporting
- Effectively manage the sales force ensuring maximum level of motivation and team spirit (leadership, communication, business closing support, quality of sales meetings, CRM updates, etc.)
- Establish Strategic/Key Account customer contact and development plans.
- Conduct effective FO Sales Meetings at least twice per year.
- Monitor sales order intake and activity (calls/demos) by Account Manager, Customer Segment and Product group and take timely corrective action when appropriate.
- Support Account Manager to secure sales (e.g., improved deliveries, special discounts where necessary, key decision maker visits, etc.).
- Recruit, train and develop Account Managers in accordance with yearly budget and with support of HR. Set individual yearly targets and commission plans, perform yearly performance review.
- Ensure efficient sales administration system with support from Regional Operation (Tenders, quotations, sales order processing).
- Set FO expense budget in agreement with Top Management, monitor expenditures along the year.
- Represent FO in front of Divisions and ensure smooth FO – BU’s relationship.
- Select and develop In Country Distributors for complementary sales
- Where appointed to the Board of Directors, act as the legal representative of the Company.
We are focusing on candidates with following skills and abilities:
- Empathic and with appropriate people management skills
- International sales experience
- Deep commercial acumen
- Technical University degree
- Experience in Telecom market; directly in Test and Measurement domain would be a plus
- Field Sales Experience
- Fluent English AND German
- High level of interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate and present information at all levels
- Creativity, lateral thinking, and entrepreneurial skills with sense of humor
- Ability to develop relationships at multi levels
- Willingness to travel frequently within the territory and in Europe (occasionally to Japan and USA).
- Competitive, passionate self-motivated, with need to succeed & win
- Resilient, resistant to stress and willing to overcome challenges with smart professional appearance
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.