Anritsu (Japan) - Anritsu Company is the United States subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for 125 years. Anritsu’s “2021 VISION” philosophy engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital instruments as well as operation support systems for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for 5G, M2M, IoT, as well as other emerging and legacy wireline and wireless communication markets. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu has approximately 4,000 employees in over 90 countries.
Anritsu is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees. We offer standard benefits such as major medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, a generous 401(k) Matching Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and profit sharing. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you and your family succeed; and to maintain our status as a “perfect job.” Come find out what Anritsu has to offer you!
As a Business Development Engineer based in Morgan Hill, CA you will evaluate, develop and manage new business opportunities and initiatives for OEM, Component & Fab Services. You will work closely with customers to understand their requirements, provide quoting and support, and work with Manufacturing, R&D, Marketing, and Sales Development groups to align resources to meet customer requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Grow revenue in OEM, MTC & Component Services, and Specials segments.
- Develop strategies to reach out to external customers to provide solutions to their requirements.
- Leverage in house capabilities and capacity that ultimately can grow to create a dedicated team to support these opportunities.
- Introduce new technologies and processes as required to meet customer’s technical and volume requirements which may also be complementary to Anritsu’s core business.
- Attend key trade shows that can market Anritsu capabilities and grow business in these areas.
- Help achieve profitability and growth targets as set by the division.
- Some travel may be required for customer visits & trade shows.
- BS degree required in Physics, Material Science, Electrical Engineering or related field. MS degree preferred.
- Requires knowledge of RF/Microwave and Semiconductor manufacturing processes and techniques
- Understanding of customer’s technical requirements
- Business oriented mindset that can create new opportunities and collaborate well with customers
- Strong initiative, excellent communication skills, and accountability to follow through on assignments and work independently.
- Excellent teamwork that works well across many functions of the organization.
- High motivation to grow this area and part of the organization into a more impactful part of the overall Anritsu business.
- Business acumen in understanding financials and P&L statements, and how activities impact those results.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.