Sorter Spółka Jawna (Russia) - At the end of 2020, we completed another installation of the sorting line in Russia, in the Gulkiewiczow region. This time the investor was хутор Тысячный farm, which specializes in the production of apples. We offered the client a sorting software with a vision system that allows to sort the fruit by weight and size. After the fruit is classified into the appropriate group, it is assigned to a fixed output.
The main part of the installation is a 2-track sorting machine with a capacity of up to 4 tons per hour with water unloading, equipped with sorting software with a vision system. After the measurement, the vision system configures the apples and guides them to the assigned conveyors, which transport them to the packing tables.
The line was equipped with three packing tables and a dry fruit box filler. In addition, we have minimized downtime thanks to the structure adapted to the transport of cardboard boxes from the mezzanine for packing to the tabletops. Operators do not have to be distracted from work to put fruit cartons on the production line.
- Solid construction of the technological line
- Highly efficient water unloading
- Gentle unloading, transport and packaging
- Precise and high-quality vision system
- Minimization of breaks between the feeding of a batch of packaging - discharge of cardboard boxes from the mezzanine
- Line capacity up to 4 t/h.