Polywell Computers, Inc (United States)
Polywell Computers (on the market since 1987) is one of the oldest and best-known manufacturers of computer technology. The company is widely known not only in the USA, but also in the markets of Europe, Latin America and Asia.
Our company has earned its reputation as a recognized leader in the personal computer market. Our products are regularly tested by the most reputable computer publications. We regularly receive many awards such as PC World's Best Buy, PC Magazine-Editor's Choice, Infoworld-Buyers' Assurance Seal. Numerous reviews in Computer Shopper and Cadalyst Magazine have recognized the quality and value of our products.
Main ProductsPolywell offers a wide range of products, from desktop and mini PCs powered by Intel® and AMD® processors to professional workstations and servers, cloud servers and SAN / NAS / iSCSI storage systems. We specialize in the production of high performance custom configurations for a variety of solutions and industries. We have always been at the forefront of technology. And now our product lines embrace and reflect a variety of trends and innovations, including Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence and GPU Computing.
We also manufacture products for digital signage, kiosk, point of sale, set-top box, home entertainment PC, digital surveillance, IP-PBX, network devices, medical equipment, content creation and CAD / CAM graphics systems. We also manufacture embedded PCs in OPS and SDM form factors.
All of these advanced systems are backed by our powerful technical support and a two-year warranty.
Below are some of the many applications of industrial mini-PCs that Polywell Computers develops and manufactures:
• Thin clients
• Media players and TV boxes
• Industrial applications
• Video surveillance
• AI machine vision
• OPS and SDM systems
• Solutions for Edge/IoT applications
• Information kiosks
• POS systems
• Systems with multiple display support
• Systems for Digital Signage
• Units with multiple network ports
We are confident that our systems will be the best choice for you.
Below are just some of the advantages of using Polywell for your solutions:
• We have been specializing in the design and production of embedded and mini-PCs for many years.
• We use industrial-grade components for our systems, which ensures long-term, round-the-clock operation, 365/7/24.
• Unlike many manufacturers, we openly publish MTBF for our systems (100,000 hours), making our systems truly industrial class systems.
• Many of our mini-PCs meet environmental parameters (temperature, mechanics) for industrial-grade systems.
• We provide Windows, Linux and Android support for our mini-PCs. The use of Linux and Android can significantly reduce your overhead.
• We can ship our devices with Windows IoT OS that will not "surprise" you with a sudden OS update message.
• A number of our systems are fanless, which ensures quiet operation and low power consumption. Several models are equipped with LTE modules for autonomous Internet connectivity.
• We are one of the few manufacturers in the world that are able to ensure the uninterruptable operation of Android devices in 365/7/24 mode.
• As a hardware manufacturer, we can custom tailor the firmware for you, develop device drivers, optimize the OS kernel, and provide long-term lifetime hardware support.
• Our systems are approved and recommended for use as content players by many global Digital Signage providers.
• We offer attractive pricing. In fact, you get industrial grade systems at commercial grade prices, making our offerings unique within the market.
• Many of our models are also one-of-a-kind, with unique features that you cannot get anywhere else. For example, the Nano Z83E model has a built-in battery for one hour of operation in case of a power outage; or our line of PCs for video surveillance with 12 or 15 video output; or a PC optimized for the latest artificial intelligence technologies for machine vision. You may also be interested in Polywell Computers. Q470L2G, Polywell Computers. H310AEL2 specially optimized for Intel Movidius Myriad X visual processor usage. Supplementary systems such as Polywell Computers. Robot Control | M600, Polywell Computers. CAM-S100 Series, and Polywell Computers. POE-7000 may also be appropriate for your applications.