Xilinx (United States) - As AI proliferates across more and more edge applications, deployments have grown in cost and power requirements. In this webinar, we will describe the challenges users face in AI deployments in smart cities and smart retail applications and ways to overcome them. Many of these applications require the execution of multiple models on several video streams in real-time at a low cost and low power.
Join us as we introduce an edge AI appliance based on the AMD Xilinx Kria platform with Kinara’s Ara-1 Edge AI processors that provides optimal capabilities for these applications. With support for higher performance vision AI applications at a fraction of the cost compared to an equivalent GPU-based system, our solution is perfect for your smart city and smart retail applications.
The webinar will include a:
- Breakdown of the challenges facing edge AI deployments today
- Deep-dive on the new edge AI appliance based on the AMD Xilinx Kria platform with Kinara’s Ara-1 Edge AI processors
- Demo to highlight model bring up and applicable use cases
- Yingyu Xia - Smart City, Security, and Retail Market Lead, Industrial, Vision, Healthcare & Sciences, AMD.
- Anoop Saha - Director of Marketing, Kinara.
- Adam Kohut - Field Applications Engineer, Kinara.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.