VIA Technologies, Inc. (Taiwan) - A performance-per-watt leader, the VIA ETX-8X90-10GR is a highly-integrated embedded multimedia module with native ISA/PCI support for legacy expansion cards and applications.
- 1.06GHz New VIA x86 Eden® X1 CPU
- Windows® 7, Windows® XP, Windows® CE 6.0, WES 7, Linux compatibility
- VIA Padlock® security encryption engine
- DirectX® 9 graphics with MPEG-2, WMV9, VC-1 and H.264 decoding acceleration
- 5 years longevity support
Powered by a 1.06GHz VIA x86 Eden® X1 CPU the ultra-low-power VIA ETX-8X90-10GR offers industry-leading processing and multimedia performance and provides an easy upgrade path for existing ETX devices – making it an ideal platform for a myriad of embedded system design applications including medical, test and measurement, industrial automation and transportation.
The VIA ETX-8X90-10GR module is the perfect fit for competitive HMI applications which require essential 3D performance with a smooth 2D UI in a low-power envelope. The VIA Eden® X1 based platform also provides the ideal Geode replacement, delivering huge performance gains while maintaining similar power consumption at a competitive price point.