Mantracourt Electronics Ltd (United Kingdom) - Press Release: The PSDS-HSBK allows simple display of strain bridge based measurements such as load cells and pressure gauges with sensitivity up to +/-480 mV/V.
Up to six calibration ranges are available allowing for different loading modes (tension and compression) or different sensors. Each calibration range will remember settings that contribute to the user experience such as selected units and tare values.
TEDS devices using templates 33, 40 and 41 can be connected and will update the viewed calibration.
Up to six display modes available. These determine what is visible on the LCD display and what actions are available from the set of three soft keys.
Full configuration is available with a free PC based toolkit. Some simple configuration such as two point calibration is available from within the handheld using the menu system.
This module can be either used as a handheld device or, using the optional mounting accessories, or attached to equipment, dashboards, walls or desks.
The PSD is powered by two internal non-rechargeable AA alkaline batteries.
- High resolution ADC providing sensitivity of between 7.5 mV/V to 480 mV/V. (3.3 VDC Excitation)
- Strain bridge connector for six wire connection plus TEDS support
- Two point calibration via the keypad or comprehensive calibration options via the toolkit.
- Simple keypad configuration or fully customised via toolkit software
- 128 x 64 dot matrix display with backlight
- USB port providing configuration, calibration, save & restore, live logging
- Measurement rate up to 2,400 SPS
- Ergonomic design with improved grip and shock protection
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.