Automation Inside (Portugal) – After several months of hard work, we are now ready to show the new Automation Inside Website to the World.
The first website was launched back in 2014 and after 4 years we decided to launch a brand new and modern website, packed with new features, new sections and new possibilities.
Here are some highlights of the new Automation Inside:
- Modern Template – The Automation Inside website has a modern and responsive template to improve the user experience
- Improved Navigation – The navigation, pagination and search on the website has been improved
- Featured Articles – We have a new section on the homepage where we can highlight/feature 4 articles
- User Registration – You can now create your user account to submit your automation news, press releases, articles, events, case studies, job offers, videos, etc. and to manage your company profile
- Enquiries/RFQ – We have improved the Enquiries Functionalities. The potential customers can easily contact a company about a product/news item on the article page and also on the suppliers profile page. The suppliers can read and reply to the Enquiries/RFQ sent from potential Customers directly on Automation Inside
- Improved Suppliers Directory – It is now easy to browse our directory to find the right supplier for your automation needs. We have a new Featured Suppliers Zone to highlight our Partners
- Automation Inside Awards – With the new website will be easy for the companies to participate on our Automation Inside Awards (we will launch the 2018 edition soon, stay tuned)
- More Advertising Possibilities – We have a new 728x90px ad in the middle of the news lists to increase the exposure of our advertisers
You are invited to browse our new website. We hope you enjoy it.