PCB Piezotronics (United States) - Miniature Triaxial ICP® Accelerometers with TEDS.
Models 356A43, 356A44 and 356A45 are miniature and lightweight triaxial ICP® accelerometers that are TEDS IEEE 1451.4 enabled. The accelerometers are hermetically sealed and packaged in a 0.4 inch (10.16 mm) titanium cube that weighs 0.15 ounces (4.2 grams). These miniature triaxial accelerometers are available with three sensitivities, 10 mV/g, 50 mV/g or 100 mV/g.
Models J356A43, J356A44 and J356A45 are ground isolated to reduce electrical noise and ground loops.
- Small size and lightweight
- TEDS IEEE 1451.4 enabled
- Wide frequency bandwidth
- High resonant frequency
- Hermetically sealed titanium housing
- Ground isolated option
- Modal and structural analysis
- NVH studies on automotive parts
- Space restricted installations
- Drop testing and package testing
- Small component qualification testing
- General purpose vibration testing