HBK - Hottinger Brüel & Kjaer (Germany) - Join our experts for this series and register for the sessions that interest you.
- Understanding and Improving the Performance, Durability and Reliability of Electric Vehicles
- Mechanical and Durability Aspects of Electric Vehicles
- Performance and Efficiency Aspects of Electric Vehicles
- Statistical and Reliability Aspects of Electric Vehicles
- Physical Testing – Battery Structural Durability and Integrity
- Short-circuit Testing of High-performance Batteries
- Physical Single Cell Testing (Pressure Analysis)
- Vibration Testing Live Batteries During Charge/Discharge Cycling
- Physical Testing – Battery Performance and Thermal Integrity
Date & Time:
Weekly Sessions in June and July 2021 at 4:00 PM (CET) | 10:00 AM (EST)
Dr. Andrew Halfpenny, Brian Zielinski-Smith, Thomas Kleckers, Christof Salcher, and Sönke Treinies.