Schenck Process GmbH (Germany) - Press Release: Schenck Process also completes their SIMPLEX Flat Bottom (FB) feeder family by introducing the SIMPLEX FB 650 in addition to the Simplex FB 1500, which was presented at K Show 2016.
The new SIMPLEX FB 650 is the perfect solution for feeding plastic flakes, cellulose, hemp, glass or carbon fibers and other virgin or recycled materials for plastic film or compounding applications. It is a high capacity stainless steel feeder designed specifically for handling materials with light and fluffy characteristics. With a bottom driven vertical agitator and an auxiliary agitator, the SIMPLEX FB is perfect for hard to feed materials such as chopped polypropylene or PET plastic film when feeding to an extruder.
SIMPLEX FB at glance:
- Modular loss-in-weight (LIW) feeder system for high capacities. Optimized for light, fluffy materials like flakes, fibers and other, organic or inorganic, virgin or recycled materials.
- Full stainless steel construction with internal agitation.
- Modular system with various helix and hopper options.
- Volumetric version to be used as refill feeder / surge bin.
- Optimized refill system by application is available.