The unit accepts many types of and can measure stress, temperature, pressure, acceleration, force, displacement... without buying expensive conditioning modules.
- Available in 1 kHz or 2 kHz versions, with 4 or 8 optical lines, this unit offers numerous advanced functionalities
- Auto-detection of sensors defects
- Digital input for acquisitions synchronization
- 4 digital outputs that can be configured on thresholds, sensor or system faults
- Compensation of light propagation speed
- Possibility to connect a GPS antenna for ultra-accurate data dating
- Data recording on internal memory or data transfer on Ethernet via TCP-IP
The MDX-8000 embedded software integrates an extremely intuitive and user-friendly web interface that allows the setup of the entire system and sensors without having to install specific software on a PC. The MDX-8000 can be used in a fully autonomous way: once power is on, it will automatically start measurements and can store them on its internal memory.