Quanmax (Taiwan) - Quanmax, a well-known embedded computing technology provider, is excited to unveil its brand-new innovative product line, named XPC, a collection of fanless widescreen multi-touch flat panel PCs with a full-frontal edge-to-edge display design to break free users' viewing experience from the confines of bezels. It is not only an ideal all-in-one platform for digital signage, kiosk or other similar retail / commercial applications, but also a perfect HMI (Human Machine Interface) for automation and process control.
Uninterrupted Viewing Experience & Intuitive User Interface:
Completely redesigned from the inside out, the new XPC Series minimizes the side bezels and liberates the visual confines to offer users uninterrupted immersive viewing experiences. In addition, the edge-to-edge screen also seamlessly incorporates the panel PC into the machine or perfectly harmonize with the environment where it is installed, which is a fabulous design for commercial, retail and public spaces to attract customers / passengers / users' attention or deliver distinct brand identity. Integrated with PCAP (Projected CAPacitive) 10-point multi-touch technology, the XPC Series enables intuitive gesture controls and even encourages users to become involved in the content. Four screen sizes, including 15.6", 18.5", 21.5" and 23.8", are available to fulfill different application requirements and budget realities. The widescreen format provides more viewing space and flexible split-screen configuration, allowing users to see more information at one glance, which can lead to significant enhancement in productivity in industrial applications, while the aspect ratio of 16:9 fully accommodates full HD videos / images and is perfect for retail and commercial environments.
High Visual Performance:
XPC Series integrates 7th-generation Intel® graphics technology, capable of bringing stunning visual performance when playing Full HD and 4K UHD content. Now there are two models offered to satisfy different performance requirements and application scenarios:
- the PRO Line - XPC-1500/1800/2100/2300 Series - powered by Intel® Kaby Lake U-Series processors for performance-critical applications that require faster processing rate to support excessive multi-tasking across multiple streams of content; and
- the ECO Line - XPC-1510/1810/2110/2310 Series - driven by Intel® Apollo Lake SoC processors ideal for value-oriented solution finders to address entry-level applications.
Safe, Reliable and Rugged:
XPC Series comes with robust designs and is verified by a variety of electromagnetic compatibility and safety tests to guarantee reliable operation and safe usage under harsh conditions, including
- IP65-rated gasket-sealed front design to prevent spray and dust ingress;
- Passive cooling design without fans nor vents to prevent vibration and dust invasion;
- Fully flat design to prevent dust and dirt accumulation;
- 6H hardness tempered glass to prevent damages from physical impacts; and
- UL, CE and FCC Class B compliance to guarantee product's quality and user's safety even used in residential / domestic environments.
Founded in 1999, Quanmax is committed to supply high-quality embedded computing systems and solutions to help its clients develop a variety of computer-aided facilities for individual users and business firms in all industries including but not limited to the following four categories: Infotainment, Automation, IoT and Network Communications, on the basis of different levels of customization.