PCB Piezotronics (United States) - ICP® Accelerometers with Excellent Thermal Stability.
The PCB® single and triaxial ICP® accelerometers featured on this page are designed with a low temperature coefficient, wide operating temperature range, and good broadband measurement resolution, making them ideal for for any vibration measurement requiring tight control of amplitude sensitivity over a wide thermal gradient. With a temperature coefficient as low as 0.005% / °F (0.009% / °C), these titanium housed and hermetically sealed units have a 10 mV/g, 50 mV/g, or 100 mV/g sensitivity, a measurement frequency to 10 kHz, and an operating temperature range from -100 to +356 °F (-73 to +180 °C). To alleviate the effects of high frequency overloads caused by metal-to-metal inputs, a low pass filter has been incorporated in all models, ensuring accurate data in the frequency range of interest. These sensors provide precision amplitude data for test applications with large thermal shifts such as powertrain vibration testing, powertrain NVH, certain vehicle systems NVH tests, road load data acquisition, and durability testing in climatic chambers. Sensors are available in stud, adhesive and through hole mounting configurations.
As with all PCB instrumentation, these sensors are complemented with toll-free applications assistance, 24-hour technical support, and are backed by a no-risk policy that guarantees total customer satisfaction or your money refunded.
- Broad operating temperature ranges with extremely stable sensitivity
- 1 mV/g, 10 mV/g, 50 mV/g, and 100 mV/g sensitivities
- Measurement ranges from
±50 to 500 g pk
- Titanium housed and hermetically sealed
- High overload shock limit ± 5,000 g /
± 10,000 peak
- Available in stud, adhesive and through hole mounting configurations
- Model TLD339A34, TLD339A36, and TLD339A37 feature TEDS version 1.0
- Powertrain Development
- Powertrain NVH
- Vehicle Systems NVH
- Component and System Performance
- Vehicle Road Load & Durability