Aimed at applications where a wired network is costly to install and maintain, the IWF 500 series provides cable replacement simplicity with four industrial Wi-Fi models. For P2P applications, the IWF 501 and 502 have two built-in directional antennas to connect two network nodes. For P2mP applications, the IWF 501D and 502D with two SMA connectors can connect multiple points when configured with omnidirectional antennas.
For use in semi-outdoor environments, the industrial Wi-Fi IWF 500 series has an IP55 rating and is water and dust resilient. The IWF 500 series supports a wide temperature range from -35°C to 75°C and has a 24V PoE injector to simplify electrical wiring. Most important of all, the IWF 500 series is priced at about 75 percent lower than competing products, offering unbeatable cost efficiency to clients.
The industrial Wi-Fi IWF 500 series operates on a single 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4/5 GHz band and has 300 Mbps data rate with 2x2 MIMO technology.
- IWF 501/502: conform to IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n with built-in directional antennas
- IWF 501D/502D: conform to IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n with connectors to supports users’ choice of antennas
- 300 Mbps with 2x2 MIMO technology
- AP/client/bridge/router mode
- 24VDC passive PoE for up to 100 meter long Ethernet cable
- Operating temperature range from -35°C to 75°C
- WEP, WPA, WPA2, AES-128