The NEIO series brings the characteristic short cycle time of EtherCAT communication to automation control. To achieve the full potentials of high speed real-time EtherCAT, the NEIO has been designed by the IEC 61131-2 standards, tested with the EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool (CTT), and offered with ESI files to ensure performance compliance and interoperability with 3rd party EtherCAT devices. Coming with a high density of 32 channels and both sink and source types, the NEIO series enables worldwide system integrators to satisfy the I/O requirements of machine control and robotic control by aggregating all sensors, switches, and drives to one or two NEIO EtherCAT slave I/O modules.
With the newly released NEIO series, NEXCOM EtherCAT solution propels the development of Industry 4.0-ready control systems with EtherCAT Master controllers, EtherCAT slave I/O modules, and 3rd party slave drives. System integrators can rely on NEXCOM EtherCAT solution to devise a distributed system schema to consolidate motion coordination, multi-axis synchronization, auxiliary functions, and safety protection onto industrial machines and robots.
- EtherCAT communication tested with EtherCAT CTT and designed by IEC 61131-2 standards
- High density of 32 channels with sink and source types
- Detachable screw terminals for quick replacement
- Screw terminal with covers to prevent short circuits
- LED indicators per channel for module status and I/O information
- Multiple mounting methods DIN-rail mounting and wall mounting