Morehouse Instrument Company, Inc. (United States) - Press Release: We are now offering a single channel load cell indicator PD6100, which displays precise, accurate force and weight measurements. It accepts a direct strain gauge, load cell or mV input and displays it in scaled engineering units. The full-featured indicator is easy-to-use for force and weight measurement applications. Its dual-line display and dual-scale capability allows the measurement to be displayed in two different units of measure. This function can be used for pressure and force, weight and piece count, feet and meters, and more!
Features of the PD6100 indicator include:
- Bi-directional for tension or compression
- 1/8 DIN indicator with NEMA 4X, IP65 front
- Six-digit view of the process measurement
- Auto-zero feature eliminates drift over time
- Easy to read Sunbright display
- Capture or programmable tare
- Rounding function with 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, or 100 options
- Unipolar input ranges of 15, 30, 150, 300 mV
- Bipolar input ranges of ±15, ±25, ±150, ±250 mV
- Selectable 5 or 10 VDC sensor excitation
- MeterView® Pro software connects directly to PC to configure, monitor, and datalog the indicator
The indicator can support 350 Ω load cells, making it ideal for multipoint weight measurement applications.