OMEGA Engineering, INC. (United States) - Press Release: New Product Announcement - HANITM Tank - Groundbreaking Non-Invasive Temperature Sensing Technology for Metal Tanks.
This week, the teams at Omega are excited to release the newest innovation in our groundbreaking HANI (High Accuracy, Non-Invasive) Temperature Sensing family: HANI Temperature Sensors for Metal Tank Applications.
Unlike invasive sensors, HANI Tank Sensors mount to the outside of a metal tank and read the temperature of the process media inside.
- No hassle or hidden costs of invasive sensor installations – including design, calculations, drawings, testing, adjustments, and downtime
- No risk of contamination with process media inside the tank
- No risk of buildup, sensor wear, corrosion, or breakage – and no associated risk of sensor drift and/or inaccuracy
- No chance of sensor damage from internal tank mixers, mashers, or agitators
The innovative technology behind the HANI platform is already award-winning and continues to receive overwhelmingly positive reviews.
- 2021 People’s Choice Award at Process Expo
- Honorable Mention at the 2022 LEAP Awards (Switches & Sensors)
- Finalist in 2023 Best of Sensors Awards (announced at Sensors Converge in June)
Common Uses and Applications:
- New and retrofitting existing systems
- Mixing, melting, cooling tanks
- Water based coolant tanks