RADWAG Balances and Scales (Poland) - Press Release: The screen of the 5Y and CY10 terminal is made of glass – a material prone to scratches and cracks. It can easily be dropped or damaged by transport, so it is worth ensuring that it is properly protected.
Safety in Every Inch:
Hybrid glass protects the touch panel of the ELLIPSIS and CY10 series devices terminal from scratches and cracks. It combines the advantages of glass and film: resistance and flexibility. It is perfectly matched to the balances’s display, so it provides the highest level of security to every inch of the screen.
The hybrid protective glass allows instant response to touch. It does not affect the user experience of the terminal – it does not limit the sensitivity of the screen, does not reduce viewing angles and does not distort colors.
Hybrid Protective Glass at a Glance:
- very thin – ~0.3 mm
- perfectly smooth
- durable – strengthens the screen by up to 250%
- scratch-resistant – glass hardness of 7H
The Set Includes:
- hybrid protective glass
- leave that removes pollen from under the already applied glass
- positioning sticker to help fit the glass to the screen
- cardboard to eliminate air bubbles
- cleaning kit (moistened cloth and non-dusting cloth)
You can buy and install the hybrid protective glass at any time. Installation is very easy and takes a while.