Utilcell (Spain) - Utilcell launched the new Ethernet TCP / IP expansion port for the MATRIX II Weight Indicator (Ref. 89409) that allows it to be connected to the local Ethernet network through an RJ45 connector. Thanks to this new port it is possible to connect the indicator to a PC directly by cable, through a LAN or through the internet allowing us to remotely control the equipment and to read weights of any of the connected scales.
- TCP/IP Ethernet port for MATRIX II.
- Allows the connection of the MATRIX II to a standard Ethernet LAN for its remote control and the reading of the weights of the connected scales.
- 10Base-T technology compatible with 100/1000Mbps networks.
- Connection via standard Ethernet twisted pair cable with RJ45 connectors.
- Star topology, via hub or switch.
- Automatic detection of the module when mounted in the MATRIX II.
- Configurable IP address.
- Communication via sockets using the same commands as the serial ports.