The 39 Series MasterINTERFACE is a new concept in interface relays from Finder: Ultraslim (only 6.2 mm); and available in 5 different versions, suitable for interfacing with PLC-controlled automated systems:
- “MasterBASIC” - for use in any type of system.
- “MasterPLUS”, with fuse - a unique feature for an ultraslim (6.2 mm wide) interface module. “MasterPLUS” has the same features as “MasterBASIC”, and in addition allows an extra protection to the output circuit, thanks to its replaceable fuse. The main use is to protect the relay output against any accidental overcurrent or short circuit. Replacement of fuses (5x20 mm) is made possible thanks to the pull-out accessory.
- “MasterINPUT” and “MasterOUTPUT” - allow significant time saving with regards to connection in applications where a single contact closure is required. These models allow a direct connection to the interface without the need for additional terminals, thus saving space in the panel.
- “MasterINPUT” - can be used in interface applications between sensors, contacts or limit switches and PLC input circuits, while “MasterOutput” is suitable for interfacing between PLC outputs and relays, motors and solenoids.
- “MasterTIMER” - is a Multifunction and Multi-scale timed interface module.
Jumper links for all these versions are available in three different colours: Blue, Red and Black.