Ishida Europe Ltd. (United Kingdom) - Automate Production, Enhance Productivity - Multihead Weigher on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 10:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time, 1 hour Duration.
Automate production, enhance productivity webinar series:
Ishida is one of the world’s leading providers of automated weighing, packaging, and quality control solutions. With exhibitions being cancelled around the world, Ishida is launching its 3rd in their 4-part webinar series to discuss how automation has kept the food industry moving and how we can better prepare ourselves for future challenges, with this webinar focusing on Multihead Weighers.
About the Multihead Weighing webinar:
The importance of line automation is ever increasing as food producers are faced with rising production, flexibility and hygiene demands. Join our Multihead Weighing webinar and find out more about:
- Customer Challenges in Weighing
- Automation: enhance your weighing speed and efficiency
- Data and advance software: maximise your weighing accuracy.
- Maintaining machine uptime: discover the market innovations that will ensure continuity of production.
As a special guest, our Managing Director, Dave Tiso will open the session with an update on how Ishida are coping during the pandemic.
If you can’t commit to this date but don’t want to miss out, register your interest and we will send you the link to view the webinar on-demand once the event has concluded.
- Neil Wightley - Business Manager EMEA: Multihead Weighers, Ishida Europe Ltd. Having worked in the global food process sector for over 25 years with market leaders within product design, management, sales and marketing functions, Neil’s aim is to combine his experience and skills to ensure Ishida customers receive the ‘best in class’ weigher that will deliver value to their business year on year.
- Ryan Jones - General Manager for UK, Ireland, Israel & Nordic, Ishida Europe Ltd. With 14 years’ experience in technical sales and sales leadership, Ryan joined Ishida in 2018 as General Manager and is responsible for driving consultative partnerships through the region, by growing and developing industry leading sales and aftersales teams. Helping food producers meet and exceed their goals through market leading weighing and packaging solutions.
- Ross Townshend - Business Manager EMEA: Advanced Services and Data, Ishida Europe Ltd. Since joining Ishida Europe in 2017, Ross has taken the lead on the development and adoption of an Advanced Services Strategy at Ishida, along with managing our remote monitoring and data products for the food manufacturing sector.
- Ian Robinson - General Manager, Aftersales, EMEA, Ishida Europe Ltd. Since joining the business in 2018 Ian has taken on the responsibility for introducing a continuous improvement culture within Aftersales EMEA as the division looks to become a business that is repeatable and scaleable with a customer centric culture and a mantra of ‘Exceptional as Standard.’