Moxa’s MD-215/219/224/226 industrial displays and EXPC-1519 and MPC-2150/2190/2240/2260 panel computers are enhanced by an array of critical features, such as a wide operating temperature range, a compact fanless design, and an IP66-certified front panel, to ensure their durability and reliability in extreme environmental conditions. In addition, users no longer need to take off their gloves in harsh industrial environments to perform day-to-day operations on computer screens thanks to glove-friendly multitouch technology. To fulfil the requirements of different industrial applications, Moxa offers both 300-nit (standard configuration) and 1000-nit (high brightness) display panels, allowing users to see the contents clearly in any light condition so that costly errors can be avoided.
"Moxa’s rugged displays and panel computers come with a full range of critical features needed for successful, long-term use in industrial environments, which makes them a perfect fit for mission-critical applications,” says Taita Chou, product manager of Moxa’s Mission-Critical Panel Computing Division.
Key Features and Benefits:
- A sleek appearance with a compact, fanless, highly reliable design
- An IP66-certified waterproof and dustproof front panel
- A wide operating temperature range
- Projected capacitive multitouch with glove-friendly technology
- Standard 300-nit and 1000-nit sunlight-readable screens
- Color calibration compliant to ECDIS