Korenix Technology (Taiwan) – Korenix (Beijer electronics Group), a company that provides Industrial Wired and Wireless Networking communication Solutions, launched their new wireless product, JetWave 2212X. JetWave 2212X industrial 2T2R wireless AP is a cost effective device that offers high performance and reliability.
Jetwave 2212X is 802.11a/b/g/n radio configurable and offers solution for 2.4G/5G radio band. It not only applies the new generation MIMO technology that can offer a high data rate up to 300Mbps, it also has the traffic shaping technology. The traffic shaping technology allows users to set up limitations for single customer so they can manage and control network traffic and avoid bottleneck. Jetwave 2212X also supports remote management by web GUI and is compliant with IEEE802.11i security. Jetwave 2212X is a simple but high performance device that can satisfy the basic need for your project.
The wireless AP is designed in a compact size and can be operate in wide temperature range from -40 to 75 °C. The device supports dual 24V(9-26V) DC input, heavy industrial grade design and comes with Din-Rail or wall mounting installation choices so it can be applied in different environment.
Korenix JetWave 2212 series has already been applied in warehouses, Sweden smart transportation system and China petrochemical industry, etc.
Why Korenix JetWave 2212X?
- Radio configurable: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4G/5G Band
- 802.11n 2T2R MIMO doubles data rate up to 300Mbps
- IEEE 802.11i-compliant wireless security
- Dual Fast Ethernet Port Bridging
- Remote management by Web GUI
- Dual 24V(9~26V) DC Redundant (power brick isolation)
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range
- Heavy Industrial Grade design
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting for onsite installation
- Integrated DO for on-site monitoring and warnings
About Korenix Technology:
Korenix Technology, a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high-quality Industrial Ethernet and Wireless Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks.