Stevens Traceability Systems Ltd (United Kingdom) - We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our team at head office in Blackburn, Lancashire!
The Project manager ensures all projects are completed on time and within budget, whilst ensuring the project’s objectives are met.
Projects are defined as installs of Stevens and associated equipment and/or the Integration of the Stevens Software into our customers Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Manage, configure, and oversee projects for the various systems Stevens offers. This is from start to finish ensuring the project stays on track through to completion.
- Agreeing project objectives and creating Project Initiation Document.
- Checking orders received from Stevens customers to ensure that the company can fulfil the expectations of the customer. If the expectations are not able to be met the Project team will discuss with the in-house development and product teams to offer a solution.
- Attend customer site visits pre-sale and post-sale. Visiting customer sites to understand their processes in order to create system specifications.
- Assisting the Sales Team with customer demonstrations, either onsite or via screen sharing software e.g. Teams.
- Understanding the functionality and technicalities of our Products.
- Liaising with customers, other members of staff, and 3rd party IT providers to ensure projects and products are delivered correctly and on time.
- Successfully configuring and setting up software on customers’ sites, ensuring that it has been fully tested beforehand.
- Remotely assisting our Engineering Team with the installation & commissioning of our systems.
- Delivering system training either onsite or via screen sharing software e.g. Teams.
- Dealing with technical queries, relating to the project.
- Represent ours and our customers interests
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Carry out risk assessment pre-sale.
- Make sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Make sure the companies ISO 9001 (2015) quality standards are met
- Use the companies’ IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Oversee project, costing, and billing
Key Skills Required:
- Degree in Project Management or similar Qualification
- Good organisational and people skills
- Analytical skills
- Proven Project Manager
- Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Willingness to travel.
- Attention to detail & good problem-solving abilities.
- You will be expected to set up equipment such as scanners, printers & touch screen terminals therefore being technically minded is desirable.
- Experience working with multiple operating systems, database administration (SQL), remote support applications, and basic networking knowledge.
- Although training on our systems and the software packages we use will be provided, previous experience in an IT role is preferred.
Dependent on Experience.
Pension; Death in Service Insurance; Company Car; Laptop; and Mobile Phone.