Yamato Scale Co., Ltd. (Japan) - Performs collections of past due customer balances, reconciles bank accounts, finance and administration liaison with Mexican subsidiary office.
- Performs bank transfers between the USD and MXN BANCOMER accounts. Acts as secondary approver for bank payments initiated by YMX personnel. Initiates BANCOMER payments from YMX to YCO.
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations for Yamato Corporation and Yamato Scale de Mexico.
- Assists in preparing all monthly supporting schedules for Yamato Scale de Mexico.
- Works closely with our affiliate employees in Mexico and our accounting service providers in Mexico to ensure timely and accurate completion of all Yamato Scale de Mexico financial and tax reporting with complete transparency to Yamato Corporation using Epicor ERP.
- Responsible for timely set-ups of new vendor and customer accounts in ERP.
- Responsible for accounts receivable collection processes for Yamato Corporation and Yamato Scale de Mexico.
- Processes and audits travel reports submitted by sales and technical group employees. Reviews and edits the Wells Fargo CCER data monthly in preparation for upload to ERP.
- Performs assigned inventory cycle count parts according to cycle count schedule to ensure accurate inventory balances. Investigates all variances to identify root causes. If physical inventory count being performed, leads one of the count teams.
- Petty cash administration for the Mequon/Grafton office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College graduate in business with major course in accounting, or two years of college-level classes including accounting classes plus 3-5 years general accounting experience.
- Proficient in Spanish
- Good experience with Excel and ERP software. Preferred ERP software experience is Epicor.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.