Withings S.A. (USA) - As part of the US Marketing team, you will actively participate in all sales the marketing department activities and meetings. From the minute you enter the building you’ll be considered a team member. You’ll attend weekly meetings with our France counterparts as well as daily internal team meetings.
You’ll be learning every day on how Withings, a leader in Connected Health brings their new innovative products to market. You’ll learn and understanding of the shopper journey for the Withings customer and how we can best reach that customer through online and offline marketing tactics.
You’ll be no stranger to Withings Social media accounts and will post on behalf of the key opinion leaders in Boston and from abroad. This is a hybrid role based out of our US office in Boston at 225 Franklin Street in Post Office Square!
When not in the office, you’ll be working from home or in the field conducting store audits.
Job Activities and Responsibilities:
- You’ll work with cross functional teams – channel, social, web – to build brand awareness
- You’ll participate in the Go-To-Market process for each new product launched
- You’ll benchmark competitors and provide your recommendations to the sales team.
- You’ll assist in channel marketing projects for the different retail accounts
- You’ll assist in the understanding of the shopper journey for the marketing and sales teams.
- You’ll perform competitive analysis to support the launch of new products and new accounts
- You’ll monitor market trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- You’ll perform an analysis of store visits to provide retail intelligence
- You’ll be a key team member at sales and marketing events
- Going into Junior or Senior year of College/Univeristy
- A strong desire to work in a fast-paced sales and marketing environment
- A passion to work for an innovative leader in connect health
- A good understanding of communication & marketing tactics especially online/social tactics
- A strong reasoning and analytical skills as well as the ability to think and work strategically
- Good organization skills and the ability to participate in various projects at the same time
- Open to travel to sales and marketing team events
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.