WIScale LLC (United States) - Have you started building your career working with concrete and looking for that next great opportunity? Do you enjoy the feeling of success after a hard day's work? If so, you’re just who we are looking for! We want YOU to be our next Concrete Foreman!
Who we are:
We are WIScale, a full-service weighing solution company. We take pride in providing superior customer service support while using cutting edge technological solutions to our customers. Today, we are starting a new venture – adding on a concrete sector to our business!
This is a premier opportunity to essentially grow your own concrete business within WIScale. As we start this up – you would work on any type of concrete project with the long-term goal of working more exclusively with scale installations. This position will be responsible for pre-construction meetings with customers, ensuring safety on and off the jobsite, supervising and participating in excavations, and forming, pouring, finishing & backfilling foundations. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as a laid-back team environment. At WIScale, you're valued; come be a part of something great.
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience in pouring, forming, and finishing foundations and flatwork
- Prior management/leadership experience and a desire to lead a crew
- You are able to self-motivate and see a project through from start to finish
- Valid Driver’s license – preferable a Class A CDL (or a willingness to get one)
- Ability to operate a skidsteer, mini excavator and light compactors and equipment
- Able to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary
This position will work flexible day hours based on business needs typically Monday-Friday. It is anticipated this position will be have a seasonal lay-off approximately around December and January months.