WIPOTEC GmbH (USA) - Project Manager.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate looking to start their career as a project manager who will oversee project responsibilities for our growing logistics and operations business. You will work hand and hand with key stakeholders and account managers to deliver best in class customer experiences for various manufacturing, ecommerce, wholesale, and supply chain organizations. The role is a mix of operations, client engagement, and tactical support for several high-profile clients, projects, and programs. An ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced, complex work environment and wants the opportunity to learn, while seeing tangible daily impact from their contributions.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the direct sales force in doing business with partners and clients in the Healthcare industry.
- Be the technical backbone of the sales organization, work together with sales on complex bids and tenders, respond to complex user requirement specifications (URS) and design the solution to be offered to the client base.
- Support the sales projects until successful handover to service organization (project management).
- Train national sales staff and employees on Serialization and Checkweigher portfolio and applications.
- Conduct/host factory or onsite system demonstrations and acceptance tests and provide convincing presentations to new and existing customers and partners.
- Support marketing activities such as exhibitions and congresses in order to create a positive corporate image, in line with the corporate identity and design guidelines.
- Support all aspects of sales within agreed guidelines and existing corporate policies.
- Help clients analyze their needs and provide advice on how Wipotec equipment can provide solutions. Working directly with the parent company personnel when required.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification for the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (B.Eng.); Science (B.Sc.); or Electrical Engineering (B.E.E.)
- Candidates with requisite technical skills and experience demonstrated through work history be considered
- Experience in the pharmaceutical packaging industry and/or serialization equipment ( camera and printer technology)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all associates at Wipotec.
- Analytical, forward thinking and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in past.
- Strong sales, creative marketing skills, and the ability to strengthen existing and to build new and lasting relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- Good judgment, common sense and problem solving skills.
Fixed salary. Bonus opportunity and competitive benefits program.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance,
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Holidays
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.