Wellube (United Arab Emirates) - We are in the lookout for an experienced Sales Engineer who can assist us in building customer relationships and sales/business development activities for our entire range of services in the United Arab Emirates.
Reports to: Division Manager – Sales:
Day-to-day management of sales, building customer relationships and sales/business development activities for Wellube’s services.
Key Result Areas:
- Sales and marketing of designated products represented by Wellube across the region.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents, consulting with engineers, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all request for proposals received from clients, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Key client account management to ensure high client satisfaction.
- Provide market information & feedback, generate reports, assist in debtor collections.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum five years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- A highly motivated and dynamic individual.
- Capable of interacting with different cultures and be able to travel extensively throughout the region
- Possess good customer Service & communication skills
- Conversant with MS office tools like M.S Word, M.S Excel, and M.S Power point, ERP System etc.
- Analytical skills
- A good team player
- The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
- Management may, at its discretion, assign or re-assign duties and responsibilities to this role at any time.