Weidmüller (Germany) - Come join one of the fastest growing teams in the Automation Industry!
Summary/scope of position:
Responsible for sales growth and profitability of the Emerson account and associated partners in both global and domestic markets.
- Design and implement both domestic and global strategic plan to increase market share and sales.
- Work with US and Global product managers on pricing and brand label agreements
- Manage delivery and supply chain with Emerson team, Interface with global team as needed.
- Work with local Weidmuller sales channel to increase turnover at key account locations.
- Define target contacts and customers within the Emerson account locations
- Expand exposure to end users and Emerson’s impact partners
- Optimize product content within Emerson’s new product development.
- Work closely with product marketing to develop and execute the use of marketing tools and products.
- Develop and conduct trainings and sales presentations on strategies, products and applications.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Knowledge and experience with engineering, procurement and contractor/integration.
- Knowledge and experience with low voltage control cabinets, DCS, PLC and Automation systems
- Ability and willingness to travel @ 60% of time
- Professional verbal and written communications
- Proven project management skills
- Strong networking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong Presenter
- Bachelor’s degree – Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience as a sales manager or account manager
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.