Vishay Precision Group (Germany) - Precision and reliability are the heart and soul of VPG Foil Resistors. For decades, we have been known to produce supreme quality products complying with the strictest global standards worldwide. We deal with a number of large companies ranging from markets including, EV Battery Management, 5G, telecommunications and AMS.
To strengthen for our team, we are looking for a new member to join our European team.
Sales Design Engineer:
- Looking for new customers (Website, Manufacturers directory, POS)
- Updating travel calendar with customer visits
- Updating the design-in follow up matrix
- Visiting new customers
- Following-up after ongoing design-ins or design-wins until Production level (BOM, Customer P/N) (Compulsory)
- Working daily with the Customer Service team, develop new opportunities together and follow up after existing business in your region.
- Working on a weekly basis with the Application Engineers on non-standard projects.
- Providing an expenses report
- Checking the POS reports
- Responding to customer inquiries via E-mail
- Preparing folders with the Foil’s publications (Datasheets, Facts at a Glance etc.)
- Aware of all the Foil standard products, Foil publications and non-standard capabilities.
- Arranging technical conference calls with customers and application engineers as needed.
- Be knowledgeable and support all of VPG Brands- VFR, Powertron, Alpha and APR
- Electrical Engineering degree or an equivalent qualification
- Work experiences in technical sales and marketing
- Languages – English and German, English, German and Italian/Spanish- advantage
- Willing to work in a team
- Customer oriented, accurate and attentive to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A permanent full-time position in an international working environment
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- Parking lot on site
- Free beverages and organic fruit