Tamtron Group (Finland) - Tamtron Oy is an internationally recognized producer of digital and dynamic weighing and data management solutions for onboard and heavy weighing applications. Our products are designed with nearly 50 years of experience for professional use in demanding environments in various industries.
Tamtron Oy is a part of Tamtron Group that has turnover of 23 million euros. The basis of our success is the ability to produce innovative and competitive industrial weighing solutions. Tamtron Group subsidiaries are in Sweden, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Estonia. In addition to our strong home market trade Tamtron Oy exports to over 50 countries worldwide.
Do you want to be at the forefront of a new, exciting and disruptive technology? Are you looking to build something from the ground up and significantly influence the bottom-line? Do you want to lead a new cloud revolution? Do you have the industry background, strategic thinking, hunger, technical depth, and communication skills needed to strengthen Tamtron as a leader in industrial weighing data management?
Tamtron is looking for a Cloud Sales Manager and go-to-market trailblazer who understands business trends impacting digital transformation. You are passionate and capable of driving market development for Tamtron, leveraging the richness of Tamtron’s cloud-based technologies to position and drive a new breed of technology solutions, enable the ecosystem, and address changing customer needs.
The Cloud Sales Manager’s position is newly formed with a charter to accelerate Tamtron’s growth in its cloud-based and mobile solutions businesses along with the traditional businesses. This person is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage. You will drive technological change in our customer industries.
- 3+ years of technical sales experience or hands-on cloud deployment experience
- Experience of software/SaaS selling
- Fluent Finnish and English, other languages are an advantage
- Technical or business degree
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the cloud infrastructure
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
We offer you an interesting and challenging work in a growing and agile company. Join us and we will train you to be a weighing industry expert in one of the leading companies in this field!
You will be located in our office in Tampere and report to our Managing Director. The position requires travelling.