Schenck Process GmbH (Germany) - The Team where everything fits together.
People, who are passionate about designing and optimizing and keen to keep everything running smoothly.
You know that the big picture consists of many small parts. Smooth processes and top results can only be achieved if everything is perfectly matched and put together down to the smallest detail. This applies not only for processes but also for your career: If you have big goals, everything must fit – challenges, opportunities
and a motivating environment. Wondering where to find this perfect match? Welcome to Schenck Process! We are one of the global leaders for Measuring and Process Technology, Industrial weighing, Dosing, Sieving and Automation. With over 2,500 employees, we’re living proof that you don’t have to be big to achieve great things. Show us what you are mode of and strengthen our team as.
Transfer Pricing Manager (m/f/i):
Perfectly balanced - your challenges:
As Transfer Pricing Manager (m/f/i) you will be responsible for developing, managing and supervising global standards and risks of transfer pricing within the Schenck Process Group.
- You manage our intercompany policy by developing guidelines for calculations and documentation in close cooperation with Legal, Accounting and Controlling as well as international Finance teams
- Additionally you coordinate the global documentation for all entities and ensure compliance all over our intercompany processes
- You are used to communicate with all stakeholders, f.e. external advisors and tax authorities
- You independently follow up on regulatory changes and come up with your own ideas how existing processes can be constantly improved and drive the implementation of those improvements to ensure scalability of our transfer pricing processes
- Within the launch of S/4 HANA you represent and shape transfer pricing in the system
Your balanced mixture of success:
- Succesful completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Finance or similar studies with many years of professional experience
- You have a good command in MS Office, SAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills you bring along
- You are used to work in interdisciplinary teams and a dynamic, fast paced as well as changing business environment
- By working in intercultural teams your communication and presentation skills in german and english are outstanding