Schenck Process GmbH (Czech Republic) - We are looking for a Planning & Logistic Manager to lead the respective team and develop an appropriate strategy to maximize customer satisfaction. This position is located in Jenec, Czech Republic.
If you are interested take a closer look at our job offering.
Perfectly balanced - your challenges:
- Develops appropriate planning and logistic strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Leads the planning and logistic team in executing best practices and measuring performance.
- Acts as first point of contact for project managers, whom represents „voice“ of customer
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to processabilty of material and goods needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Works with plant, warehouse, and logistics departments to determine and set up intercompany transfers.
- Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels at outside warehouses and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital.
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
- Collaborates with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
- Supports proper utilization of ERP system, is part of development of ERP systém within organization
- Member of the operations staff, responsible to routinely report on department KPIs along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary.
Your balanced mixture of success:
- Succesful completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Economics or similar studies with many years of professional experience
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Preferred Technology Exposure: SAP 4 Hana, INFOR,
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- English at C1 level