PCB Piezotronics (United States) - Help Desk Technician.
Responsible for the day to day Desktop Management and support of all client computing systems and devices within the company including hardware, software, networks, etc.
Minimum of 2 years experience in performing Help Desk or related Desktop Management services in a corporate environment.
Must be familiar with:
- Microsoft Windows installation and support in a Domain or Active Directory environment.
- Fundamental Client Network configuration and troubleshooting using TCP/IP over Ethernet and Wireless Networking
- Microsoft Office installation and troubleshooting
- Printer installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Installation, management, and support of Malware removal tools (anti-virus, anti-spam)
- Telephone support of corporate users
- Ability to create, document, and train standards and procedures to customers and other Help Desk associates.