Ossid, LLC. (United States) - OSSID is seeking a talented Fabrication Technician to join their team. They will under general supervision, set up and operate a CNC Press Brake. This position reports to the Machining/Fabrication Supervisor.
- Identify bending sequences and proper tooling, based on the gauge of material and our bend tooling chart.
- Process parts from 2D flat material into a 3D finished product.
- Reads and interprets engineering prints and/or manufacturing bills of material, and/or verbal/written instructions to determine necessary requirements for the job.
- Uses a variety of precision measuring tools, calipers, protractor, etc.., inspect and verify conformance of parts to specifications/tolerances.
- Cross train on other fabrication equipment, waterjet, laser, iron worker if needed.
- Strictly follows all safety requirements for machine operation.
- Regular attendance and daily punctuality are necessary for performing the job.
- Perform regular maintenance on all fabrication equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Must be a team player, enthusiastic, motivated, and self-driven.
- High School diploma or GED. Technical School training or OTJ training is preferred.
- Min 1 year of Press Brake experience, preferably with Stainless sheet metal.
- Sufficient physical strength to lift various materials weighing 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of precision measuring procedures.
- Good organizational skills.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.